Publish On: 2018-12-11
Total Post: 416
Question: Explain the differences in tax rates.
Reply On: 2013-07-04
Total Post: 8
ANS: Explain the differences in tax rates.
There may be differences in the tax rates in the parent’s country and the country where the subsidiary operates. The earnings may be taxed in the host country, but not in the parent’ country alternatively, if the tax rate in the parent’s country is higher, on the remitted earnings the parent may have to pay differential tax. In some cases, there is not tax treaty between two countries and earnings of the subsidiaries are taxed twice – once by the host government and ten by the parent’s government if these are remitted to the parent.
- Define constant dividend per share plus extra dividend.
- Explain growth opportunities as a factor of capital structure.
- Define dividend costs.
- How is cash flow analysis interrelated with debt equity ratio?
- If firm A deposit $ 2500 in an inventory account.
- Explain how assets can influence capital structure.
- Explain how bonus shares can be disadvantageous.
- Define target payout and dividend smoothing.
- What is shareholder’s need?
- What are the advantages of bonus shares?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates