Publish On: 2019-05-06
Total Post: 475
Question: What is Baumol's Cash Model?
Reply On: 2013-06-22
Total Post: 8
ANS: What is Baumol's Cash Model?
The Baumol model of cash management provides a formal approach for determining firm’s optimum cash balance under certainty. It considers cash management similar to an inventory management problem. As such, the firm attempts to minimise the sum of the cost of holding cash (inventory of cash) and the cost of converting marketable securities to cash.
- Define treasury bills.
- Define precautionary motive in cash management.
- Define inter-corporate deposits.
- Define bank deposits.
- What premises should necessary for Baumol’s Cash Model?
- Define money market mutual funds.
- What are the facets of cash management?
- What is Baumol\'s Cash Model?
- Explain Cash Budgeting.
- While selecting investment opportunities what safety should a firm has to follow?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates