Publish On: 2019-05-11
Total Post: 464
Question: What does cash outflows include?
Reply On: 2013-06-22
Total Post: 8
ANS: What does cash outflows include?
In the preparation of a cash budget the estimation of cash outflows is very important. Cash outflows include: (i) operating outflows: cash purchases, payments of payables, advances to suppliers,, wages and salaries and other operating expenses, (ii) capital expenditures, (iii) contractual payments: repayment of loan and interest and tax payments; and (iv) discretionary payments: ordinary and preference dividend. In case of credit purchases, a time lag will exist for cash payments. This will depend on the credit terms offered by the suppliers.
- Define treasury bills.
- What are the facets of cash management?
- In Miller optimum cash balance what role does upper and lower control limits play?
- While selecting investment opportunities what safety should a firm has to follow?
- Explain the importance of cash forecasting.
- Define precautionary motive in cash management.
- Explain Cash Budgeting.
- Define bank deposits.
- What are the main motives of holding cash?
- Which formula is used to obtain optimum cash balance?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates