Publish On: 2019-05-04
Total Post: 504
Question: Define treasury bills.
Reply On: 2013-06-22
Total Post: 8
ANS: Define treasury bills.
Treasury bills (TBs) are short-term government securities. The usual practice in India is to sell treasury bills at a discount and redeem them at par on maturity. The difference between the issue price and the redemption price, adjusted for the time value of money, is return on treasury bills. They can be bought and sold any time; thus, they have liquidity. Also they so not have the default risk.
- Explain the importance of cash forecasting.
- Define treasury bills.
- What are the advantages of short term cash forecasts.
- What is receipt method in cash forecasting?
- Define marketability.
- List the types of investment opportunities.
- What is Baumol\'s Cash Model?
- What premises should necessary for Baumol’s Cash Model?
- Define transaction motive in cash management.
- Define certificates of deposits.
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates