Publish On: 2019-05-17
Total Post: 755
Question: Define inter-corporate deposits.
Reply On: 2013-06-22
Total Post: 8
ANS: Define inter-corporate deposits.
Inter-corporate lending borrowing or deposits (ICDs) is a popular short-term investment alternative for companies in India. Generally a cash surplus company will deposit (lend) its funds in a sister or associate companies or with outside companies with high credit standing. In practice, companies can negotiate inter-corporate borrowing or lending for very short periods. The risk of default is high, but returns are quite attractive.
- Define marketability.
- John Ferrer Tools Limited has annual sales of $ 2.65 crore. The company has investment opportunities in the money market to earn a return of 16 percent per annum. If
- What is receipt method in cash forecasting?
- Point out the main functions of short term cash forecasts.
- What are the facets of cash management?
- Explain Miller model of optimum cash balance?
- Define inter-corporate deposits.
- What are the advantages of short term cash forecasts.
- What does cash outflows include?
- What is cash management?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates