- Risk exists because of the inability of the decision-maker to make perfect forecasts. Forecasts cannot be made with perfection or certainty since the future events in which they depend are uncertain.
- How can investment decisions influence the growth of a firm?
- What criteria should one follow during investment?
- Define profitability index.
- Explain the role of funds in investment decisions.
- Which formula should be used to find out debt issued at par?
- What do you mean by expansion and diversification in investment?
- List out the steps to be followed in Net Present Value method.
- Point out the factors which can influence the investment forecasts.
- List the types of investment decisions.
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates