Publish On: 2019-02-04
Question: What for pyranometer is used ?
Reply On: 2016-06-28
ANS: What for pyranometer is used ?
It is used to measure the total hemispherical solar radiation.
- What is Anisotropy?
- What are the major effects of alloying elements?
- What is the role of nitrogen in welding?
- How is ceramic defined ?
- What causes hardness in steel ? How heat treatment alters properties of steel ?
- what is the difference between reaction turbine, impulse turbine and kaplan turbine?
- What is Powder Technology?
- Why entropy change for a reversible adiabatic process is zero ?
- Describe in brief the arrangement of atoms in metals/alloys
- What are the principal constituents of brass?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates