Publish On: 2018-12-09
Question: What for pyranometer is used ?
Reply On: 2016-06-28
ANS: What for pyranometer is used ?
It is used to measure the total hemispherical solar radiation.
- How you can define standard atmospheric pressure ?
- Which element is added in steel to increase resistance to corrosion ?
- What causes white smoke in two stroke locomotive engines?
- What is the difference between alpha iron, delta iron and gamma iron ?
- What is the difference between P11 and P12 Pipes?
- What do you understand by forced convection ?
- Which is the common element between brass and bronze ?
- what is the difference between reaction turbine, impulse turbine and kaplan turbine?
- List at least two factors that promote transition from ductile to brittle fracture
- Which rays are produced by cobalt-60 in industrial radiography ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates