Publish On: 2019-04-23
Question: What for pyranometer is used ?
Reply On: 2016-06-28
ANS: What for pyranometer is used ?
It is used to measure the total hemispherical solar radiation.
- What is the percentage of carbon in cast iron ?
- Which element is added in steel to increase resistance to corrosion ?
- Distinguish between creep and fatigue
- Why entropy change for a reversible adiabatic process is zero ?
- How you can define standard atmospheric pressure ?
- What is allotrope ? In what forms of cubic pattern, iron exists ?
- What are two essential conditions of perfect gas ?
- An elastomer is a polymer when its percentage elongation rate is ?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using LPG in Car?
- What is critical temperature in metals ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates