Publish On: 2018-12-08
Total Post: 114
Question: What is slip in an induction motor?
Slip can be defined as the difference between the flux speed (Ns) and the rotor speed (N). Speed of the rotor of an induction motor is always less than its synchronous speed. It is usually expressed as a percentage of synchronous speed (Ns) and represented by the symbol ‘S’.
- What are the various kind of cables used for transmission?
- What are the differences between an alternator and a generator?
- What is electric traction?
- why, when birds sit on transmission lines or current wires doesn\'t get shock?
- Why Human body feel Electric shock ?? N in an Electric train during running , We did nt feel any Shock ? Why?
- Why is negative feedback more preferable in control system?
- What is reverse power relay?
- what happen if we give 220 volts dc supply to d bulb r tube light?
- what is meant by armature reaction?
- What is encoder, how it function?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates