Publish On: 2019-02-05
Total Post: 79
Question: Which is the most commonly used molten metal for cooling of nuclear reactors ?
A) Calcium B) Sodium C) Mercury D) Zinc Answer: C
- In a room full of CO2 how can i remove or break CO2 without opening any door or window
- First ionization potential is -second ionization potential.
- Why the emission wavelength increases with the particle size in quantum dots
- How an ion pump works
- Among the different modes of heat transfer ( convection, conduction and radiation), which one is the most effective ?
- Which is the most commonly used molten metal for cooling of nuclear reactors ?
- Which spectrum of electromagnetic radiation gold rerflects strong
- What is schlenk equilibrium
- Which color will be transmitted by the thin transparent sheet of gold
- Which is the most light and most heat resistant matrrial has been synthesized yet
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates