Publish On: 2019-03-19
Question: what is message communication?
Reply On: 2014-10-12
ANS: what is message communication?
Message Communication :- Object communication with one another by sending and reciving information much the same way as people pass message to one another. A message for an object is a request for excution of a procedure and therefore will invoke a method in the reciving object that genrate the desird result..
- What is Data Abstraction and Encapsulation?
- Download java and got some annoying things
- What is PATH environment variable
- What is functional in programming
- What is Procedural Languages
- What is CLASSPATH environment variable
- What are the different Programming Paradigms
- what is Inheritance
- what is meaning by constructors?
- What is object oriented in programming
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates