Publish On: 2019-03-23
Total Post: 6
Question: android apps
For Information ABout Android apps:
visit here: www.androidappsandiostools.com
- Download Drivers for PC, Mobiles and Laptops
- The macro va_arg is used to extract an argument from the fixed argument list and advance the pointer to the next argument. State true or false
- Input /output function types & macros are defined in which header file
- Va_ list is an array that holds information needed by va_arg and va_end. State True or False.
- Which standard library function will you use to find the last occurrence of a character in a string in C
- It is necessary to call the macro va_end if va_ start is called in the function. State true or false
- Is it necessary that in a function which accepts variable arguments list there should at least be one fixed argument?
- A function that receives variable number of arguments should use va_arg( ) to extract arguments from the variable argument list. State true or false.
- How will you declare an array of three char pointers
- Can you use the function fprintf to display the output on the screen
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates