Publish On: 2019-02-07
Total Post: 46
Question: Why is glucose given to the patients under exhaustion ?
Glucose directly passes into the blood stream and acts as a major source of energy for the cells particularly of brain and nervous system.
- Explain Thermosetting plastic.
- Describe the mechanism of Ketogenesis ?
- What is Mutation.
- What are biopolymers ?
- What are Proteins.
- Why cellulose cannot be used as food for human being ?
- What are Enzymes.
- what is isoelectric point /
- Ascorbic acid belong to which vitamin /
- Why carbohydrate act as a biofuel ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates