Publish On: 2019-02-07
Total Post: 46
Question: what is invert sugar ?
When sucrose (dexto-rotatory) is hydrolysed,there is change in the sign of rotation from dexto before hydrolysis to laevo after hydrolysis and the mixture (glucose and fructose) obtained is called invert sugar.
- Why cellulose cannot be used as food for human being ?
- What are Disaccharides.
- What are nucleic acids.
- Why carbohydrate act as a biofuel ?
- What are different types of RNA found in cell ?
- Describe the mechanism of Ketogenesis ?
- what is isoelectric point /
- What are biodegradable polymer ?
- What are Enzymes.
- What are thermoplastic ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates