Publish On: 2019-04-24
Total Post: 46
Question: what is invert sugar ?
When sucrose (dexto-rotatory) is hydrolysed,there is change in the sign of rotation from dexto before hydrolysis to laevo after hydrolysis and the mixture (glucose and fructose) obtained is called invert sugar.
- What are different types of RNA found in cell ?
- Give one use of cellulose.
- What are biopolymers ?
- what is invert sugar ?
- What are the addition and condensation polymer ? Give two example of each.
- What are nucleic acids.
- What is Mutation.
- Why cellulose cannot be used as food for human being ?
- what are peptide linkage or peptide bond.
- What are thermoplastic ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates