Publish On: 2019-04-17
Total Post: 46
Question: What are thermoplastic ?
Theese are the linear long chain polymer which become soft on heating and can be used again again. For example, PVC,polythene etc.
- What are thermoplastic ?
- what are peptide linkage or peptide bond.
- What are biodegradable polymer ?
- what is isoelectric point /
- Ascorbic acid belong to which vitamin /
- Give one use of cellulose.
- What are the addition and condensation polymer ? Give two example of each.
- What are amino acids.
- What is genetic code ?
- What are biopolymers ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates