Publish On: 2019-02-06
Total Post: 46
Question: What are thermoplastic ?
Theese are the linear long chain polymer which become soft on heating and can be used again again. For example, PVC,polythene etc.
- Why is glucose given to the patients under exhaustion ?
- What are Disaccharides.
- What are Proteins.
- Why cellulose cannot be used as food for human being ?
- What is monosaccharides.
- What are Enzymes.
- What are thermoplastic ?
- Why carbohydrate act as a biofuel ?
- What are biodegradable polymer ?
- Explain Thermosetting plastic.
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates