Publish On: 2019-02-06
Total Post: 46
Question: What are biodegradable polymer ?
The polymers which can be degraded or destroyed by enzymes are called biodegradable polymers.
- What are the addition and condensation polymer ? Give two example of each.
- Ascorbic acid belong to which vitamin /
- What are thermoplastic ?
- What are Disaccharides.
- Why is glucose given to the patients under exhaustion ?
- Give one use of cellulose.
- What are different types of RNA found in cell ?
- what is isoelectric point /
- Explain Thermosetting plastic.
- Why carbohydrate act as a biofuel ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates