Publish On: 2019-02-02
Total Post: 46
Question: Explain Thermosetting plastic.
There are the polymers which cannot be used again and again. These are the highly cross-linked three dimensional net work polymers. On heating they donot become soft but decompose.
- What are biopolymers ?
- What are the addition and condensation polymer ? Give two example of each.
- Explain Thermosetting plastic.
- Why cellulose cannot be used as food for human being ?
- Why carbohydrate act as a biofuel ?
- What is genetic code ?
- Give one use of cellulose.
- what are peptide linkage or peptide bond.
- what is isoelectric point /
- What are thermoplastic ?
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates