Publish On: 2019-03-15
Total Post: 1
Question: What's the difference between downstream processing and upstream processing?
I'm wondering what's the difference between downstream processing and upstream processing? Are there any similarities? Any help would be appreciated.
- What is an enzyme reactor
- What are finite and continuous cell lines
- Describe the classification of enzymes
- What is artificial media
- Explain the enzyme technology
- What are slow growth cultures
- Describe the process of somatic cell fusion
- What do you mean by contamination
- Describe the virus coat protein gene
- What is recalcitrant
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates