Publish On: 2019-01-21
Total Post: 1
Question: What's the difference between downstream processing and upstream processing?
I'm wondering what's the difference between downstream processing and upstream processing? Are there any similarities? Any help would be appreciated.
- Describe the substrate to generate biogas
- What are sugar and starch crops
- Describe the properties of a good host
- What are the principles of enzyme engineering
- Describe how artificial seeds are useful in micropropagation
- Describe the transgenic plants
- What are phosphate solubilizing micro-organisms
- Describe the animal cells used for transformation
- What are bacteriophage vectors
- Describe the various growth regulators in somatic embryogenesis
warning: Please Login To Submit Your Answer
Like Us On Facebook for All Latest Updates